The management team at Business Enterprise Management has deep experience in the methods of continuous process improvement. Each of us adds a unique set of skills and experiences. We all share a common vision in which we add significant and tangible value for our clients. We all believe that whatever we do for the customer, we do it in a way that more than pays for itself as it goes.
Greg Wooten has an extensive background and experience as a Lean Practitioner. With over 23 years of lean enterprise implementation, and operational experience Greg develops relationships and calmness through this change process. Greg began his lean journey as a liaison between Nissan Motor Corporation North America and Calsonic Kansia (Nissan’s largest tier one supplier). In this position, Greg had a personal mentorship with a lean sensei from Japan for eight years.
Greg also studied Lean Principles in the United States and Japan with the originators of the Toyota Production System. He has facilitated numerous improvement workshops in the United States, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Central America. Greg has experience in designing customized client training materials, developing and facilitating lean manufacturing “Train the Trainer” seminars and assisting organizations in setting up functional “Kaizen Promotion Office’s”.
Key Skill Areas
- • Shopfloor Kaizen Breakthrough
- • Product Production Preparation (3P)
- • Executive Overview
- • Value Stream Synchronization – Internal, External, Extended
- • Assessment and Lean Transformation Launch
- • All Toyota Production System Tools
- • Lean Transformation System Introduction
- • Senior Management Leadership
- • Kaizen Promotion Office -Training/Development
- • Managing for Daily Improvement